Missing Posts

 Getting through Buenos Aires airport and customs was not the fastest.  We left the hotel at 5pm. Arrived at 5:38. It took until 7:18 for us to get through customs and duty free shopping.  I got to the lounge at 7:26 and the called to board the flight at 7:45. One glass of wine.  No snacks 

Get to the first class boarding and I get pulled aside for secondary screening.  I told Dan to go ahead. He just laughed because it is usually him. 

8:23 in seat. Mimosa in hand tennis shoes changed for sandals.  Entertainment available:  633 movies and 109 series to watch. I plan on sleeping if possible.   This trip is a lot different than other trips. We seem rested and not eager to head home.   Good think are flight was upgraded because this is the first time our bag weight was over 50 pounds. Not to mention we had a 3rd checked bag

I hate to agree with Dan but I think we are going to have to fly with upgraded seats if a long flight over 8 hours no matter what the overpriced cost.  This is a ton better than our flight over

Next stop Atlanta

Comments

Popular Posts